A Summer Treat To Beat The Heat? Try Yogurt Popsicles
Want to try for yourself? This recipe is easy, delicious and fun!
Blissed Out Fudge Pops Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Kimberly Snyder, a holistic wellness expert and brand ambassador for Harmless Harvest
- 13.5 ounces of coconut yogurt
- 5-6 pitted medjool dates
- 1 tsp of dark cacao
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp of sea salt
- ¼ cup of dark chocolate chips
- Combine coconut yogurt, dates, dark cacao, vanilla extract, and sea salt in a high speed blender.
- Pour mixture into popsicle containers
- Drizzle in dark chocolate chips into each container.
- Set popsicle sticks into container and freeze for about three hours.
- Take out of freezer and enjoy!