David Burke Sheet Pan and Cooling Rack Set - Speckle Grey
-Commercial-grade steel provides even heating for the best results.
-PTFE & PFOA Free Xylan nonstick for easy release.
-Thick rolled edges prevent warping.
-Oven safe up to 450 Degree F.
Important Information for Usage and Safety
- Before using for the first time, wash by hand or in the dishwasher. Although Bakeware is dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended.
- Do not use metal utensils, steel wool, abrasive cleaners, or pads, as they will scratch or damage the non-stick surface.
- Dry thoroughly
- Avoid soaking Bakeware overnight.
- Do not use any nonstick sprays on the Bakeware and follow the recipe instructions for appropriate greasing and/or flouring.
- Do not use in microwave, range top and avoid direct contact with open flame.
- Always use pot holder/oven mitts when handling hot Bakeware.
- Do not use to store food long term.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
This Bakeware is under warranty to be free from defects in materials and workmanship while under normal use. This warranty does not cover damaged caused by accident or misuse, scratching, staining, abuse, institution or commercial use. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
To Obtain Warranty Service
Return this product to Continuum Sales & Marketing Corp., 2 Seaview Blvd. Suite 202, Port Washington, NY 11050, USA. Please include your name, address, and day time telephone number, a copy of dated sales receipt and description of the problem. We will replace it with a similar product of equal or greater value at our opinion. If you have any questions regarding this warranty, please call